Attention! The program has stopped paying! Don’t invest your money in it!
Many investors might have already noticed (in fact, everyone who is a little bit familiar with the industry, will see the similarities) that TheBig5.biz is generally 100% counterfeit of popular and still living in our hearts Royalty7. What does that mean: fortunate manipulation which favors project’s development on the associations with the past or simple “catching” technique? Judging by what we see now, it sounds more like the first idea. Despite all guesses and some share of mistrust, TheBig5.biz is getting more popular as each day passes…
The project started on September 9’12
The choice of plans comes to 2 investment offers – The Five and Fixed 114, min investment is $20, min withdrawal is $1. Both plans work for calendar days, deposit is included in payments. Compounding is not available.
31 day (daily payouts)
- min/max deposit – from $20 to $1 000 000 – 5% daily. ROI=155%
10 days (payouts in the end of the term)
- min/max deposit – from $20 to $1 000 000. ROI=114%
The technical part:
- Dedicated Server from Black Lotus (domain till 2022) DDoS-protection fro Blockdos SSL-Encryption from Comodo Custom script Original content Unique design
- Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, STP, EgoPay Withdrawal: manual (up to 48 hours) Affiliate program: 5% Feedback: legal address, e-mail, contact form
- status of officially registered company unique design, user-friendly personal account domain purchased for 10 years (till 2022) minimum deposit sum is $20 deposit included to daily payments fluent purchase of monitoring base informative content on program website, including FAQ quick access to main resources where the project is discussed and monitors in Ratings section