On sight: TradingCoalition. com

Attention! The program has stopped paying! Don’t invest your money in it!

TradingCoalition. com is a working medium-term project from creators of WeltonTrust, captivating by good interest and short-term plans. From the start the admin considerably improved the project both in technical part and in other details (including the range of accepted currencies). As a minimum you have all chances to get 50% of net profit on 20 business days or 2.5% daily. An absolute plus of the project is worthy work in summer season (despite issues with LibertyReserve)…

The project started on July 2’12

Investment plans:

The project allows to earn money on one of three plans depending on deposited amount. All three offers last for 20 business days, deposit is partly included to daily payout. Minimum deposit – $10. You can withdraw interest daily or reinvest.

    Plan #1: min/max deposit is from $10 to $500 – 7.5%. Net profit is 50%. Plan #2: min/max deposit is from $501 to $3000 – 8.5% daily. Net profit is 70%. Plan #3: min/max deposit is from $3000 – 10% daily. Net profit is 100%.

The technical part:

    Dedicated Server DDoS-protection SSL-Encryption from Thawte Custom script Original content Unique design
More:  On sight: ALFA Stock Generation

The details:

    Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, bank wire Withdrawal: manual (up to 24 hours) Affiliate program: 5%-3% (if total amount of referrals’ deposits is $25 000, the rates grow to 8%-5%) Feedback: legal address (including regional representatives), e-mail, contact form, live-chat, phone

The peculiarities:

    status of officially registered company short-term, profitable plans deposit is included to daily payments special offer lasts till the end of September – 0% commission on making deposits/withdrawals project’s pages on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ a chance to trade with the project built-in module from Google allowing to have the website translated into desired language functional Share icon provides easy links to friends/familiar people in suitable mode manual on how to work with the project for beginners regularly refreshed newsfeed
1 Звезда2 Звезды3 Звезды4 Звезды5 Звезд (Пока оценок нет)
Loading...
Смотрите так же по теме:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here