Oil Rig Contractors is a kind of nostalgic project, but one can’t take away its typical features. The manager uses words and actions to show how much communication and attention mean to him. Now he is doing his best to clear the way and reach the end user. It is the 4th day since the program started, but we can certainly see that its project lead appreciates the game in accordance with the rules and for the sake of his creation…
The project started on April 12, 2014
The site is wrapped into a symbolic and expected palette of yellow and black paints, and it brings influence to visitors via a few channels at once. Of course, a repeated audio file taps into memory better than everything else, so pause it if you don’t want to hear the same words many times. Visually, this “oil” project is taken much easier. It is almost a classic counterpart in its category, with a hypothetical license and grand plans.
We reckon that Oil’s admin is now sitting and waiting for our move, but in reality he is busy partnering monitors (there are about 40 of them now) and fighting for Oil Rig Contractors reputation in the news section. In this case, we should render him his due as it is better nipping tricks of rivals in the bud than escaping the industry with bad fame and out of choice. Instead everyone is asked to like project’s FB page and start making money here.
To make sure how well matching the financial part is, you are not supposed to invent anything: the whole procedure is trivial. I find it even more democratic since you are required to invest a $5 minimum entry to get 3% referral fee (if you look at the footer, you will discover the list of forums, with which you can monitor the situation and search for potential partners). So, it is time to check the plans…
The project offers a standard set of investment plans with varying profits. Minimum/maximum entries are $5-$25,000. The amount of your interest rate depends on investment terms and the invested sum. All plans are operated on calendar days. A deposit is returned in the end of the investment circle by all plans but a 2-day one with daily payouts. A minimum withdrawal limit is $0.5. Profit calculator will help count the volume of future income (go to the homepage -> CALCULATE PROFIT).
- if you invest $5-$250, you’ll get 5%, ROI = 105% $251 – $500 – 7%, ROI = 107% $501 – $1,000 – 12%, ROI = 112% $1,001 – $5,000 – 17%, ROI = 117%
2 days (daily payments):
- if you invest $5-$250, you’ll get 56% per day, ROI = 112% $251 – $500 – 58% daily, ROI = 116% $501 – $1,000 – 61% daily, ROI = 122% $1,001 – $10,000 – 65% daily = 130%
- if you invest $5-$250, you’ll get 130% ROI $251 – $500, ROI = 150% $501 – $1,000, ROI = 180% $1,001 – $5,000, ROI = 220%
- if you invest $5-$250, you’ll get 180% ROI $251 – $500, ROI = 230% $501 – $1,000, ROI = 300% $1,001 – $10,000, ROI = 380%
The technical part
- Dedicated Server by Black Lotus (domain purchased for 6 years) DDoS protection SSL Encryption by Comodo + a green address bar Licensed script by GoldCoders Original content Unique design
- Accept: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin* (1 BTC=$500) Withdrawal: manual (within a minimum of 30 minutes; not longer than 48 hours) Affiliate program: 3% from referrals’ deposits (uplines are required to have at least one active deposit) Feedback: contact form, phone (American and British phone numbers), Facebook
*If you submit a request to have your funds withdrawn via bitcoin, make sure you enter your BTC address in the message. Conversely, cancel that request and send another one with your address included.
Today we already have things to start from: the project has managed to make its contribution to financial well-being of the first clients and, consequently, to grow richer itself. It provides enough options for us to allocate deposits by plans we prefer. The admin is open to partnership, although investors stay off knew-jerk moves. Everything comes in its time. If Oil Rig Contractors head is going to work even counter to conditions, the target audience will surely act in a more decisive manner. So far I see no objective reasons why one should fail to try…Смотрите так же по теме: